Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE
Use the following procedure to gain access to Netgear Router Login page- www.routerlogin.net
Before accessing the router login page of Netgear via www.routerlogin.net you have to connect your router with your system. For this use the Ethernet cable to establish the connection between both the devices i.e Netgear router and your computer. Alternatively, you can also connect your Netgear router with the Netgear router wi-fi network connection. After this, plug in the router in the electric socket to power on your router. Then, reach the official website of the Netgear Router via “www.routerlogin.net”. In the login window, you are asked to enter the default login credentials. Use default username as “admin” and the default password as “password”. Lastly, tap “Login”.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
What should I do if I am unable to gain access to the Netgear Router Login page?
If you are not able to gain access to the Netgear Router login portal, we are here with some of the troubleshooting steps. These steps will definitely help you in resolving this issue.
Sometimes you are not able to login to your Netgear router account via www.routerlogin.net due to using the outdated version of a web browser. While login to your Netgear Router account make sure you are using the latest version of the web browser. If not, then download the latest version of a web browser as per your choice such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc on your system.
Ensure that you have entered the web URL i.e “www.routerlogin.net” correctly in the address bar. If you found any mistake in typing the URL then you need to correct it. For this, look at the address bar and then type in the URL “www.routerlogin.net” correctly. You will get the Address bar at the very top of the browser window. Once you login to the Netgear router account using this web URL, you can easily get access to the login page of Netgear router.
You need to make sure that you have entered the correct login credentials while login to your Netgear router account. If you are logging into the Netgear router account for the very first time enter the default login credentials. Use the default login username as “admin” and password as “password”. On the other hand, if you have changed the login credentials enter the new login credentials. As the passwords are case-sensitive, be very careful while entering the password in the respective field.
Before accessing the router login page of Netgear, ensure that your router is properly connected with your modem. Moreover, ensure that the router is properly connected to your computer or laptop. If you find any fault in the configuration of the Netgear router, then you need to fix it first. You can do so by checking that the Ethernet cable is properly inserted in the Ethernet ports of your computer and router. If still, the issue doesn’t resolve, you must use different ethernet ports to establish the connection. Also, make sure that there should not be any breakage in the ethernet cable. Change the ethernet cable if you find any breakage in the cable also.
- Begin the process by opening the Chrome browser on your computing device.
- Thereafter, tap on the icon denoting three dots i.e on the Customize and Control Google Chrome.
- Thereafter, first, tap on “History” and then again tap on the “History” option.
- As a result, it will take you to the history page of your web browser.
- Now, you are supposed to select the “Clear browsing data” option. For this, option look at the left-hand side panel.
- Simultaneously, choose the time span from where you want to clear the browsing history.
- Select the checkboxes beside the history and cache files option to delete it from your system.
- In the end, tap the “Clear Data” option.
- This completes the procedure to clear the browsing history and cache files. Now, you can easily log in to the Netgear router account without having any sort of problem.