Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
Setting up your Router device is very easy. You can do it on your own. To complete this procedure you need to follow this guide.
- Align all attachments to your router device, after unboxing it properly.
- Now, with the help of your power cable, you need to plug in your router to a power outlet.
- After that, you need to use the ethernet cable from your cable modem or DSL and connect it to the internet port of your Netgear router.
- Let the router device to adjust the LED lights on the panel of your router till they are stable.
- The next part is to connect your laptop or PC to your Wi-Fi. There are 2 ways to do that.
- Either, you can use a cable to connect, or you can connect in wirelessly, via default credentials.
- If you opt for a wired connection take a LAN cable and connect one end to your laptop and the other to your router.
- If you choose to go for a wireless one, you need the default credentials. The back panel or the bottom panel of your laptop or PC has the preset wireless settings of your Netgear router.
- Turn the power of your Laptop or PC on and then, open the Wi-Fi connection manager.
- The next step needs you to enter the network name of your WiFi router. To find this default name and password, look on your router.
- Press the connect button in order to connect to your router.
- On your device, open any web browser that you usually prefer. This can be an updated version of any of the browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- As soon as you open the browser window you will see the Netgear Genie window will pop-up on your screen.
- If the Netgear Genie window fails to appear, click the address bar and type www.routerlogin.net and press enter.
- Alternatively, you can use the IP address of your router to reach this site. The IP address can be found on the user manual that came with the router.
- In order to log in to your account, use the default credentials. Your default username is admin and the default password is “password”.
- Now the Netgear Genie will start its work by configuring your device. This will only take a few seconds.
- The next window gives you the confirmation of the completion of the above process through a Congratulations message.
- In order to affirm the connection, you have to click on the “Take me to the Internet” icon.
- Your www.routerlogin.net Setup is now complete.
- Thereafter, you can close all the tabs, and reopen your web browser.
- Login to your account one more time using the default username and password only.
- Now you can use this account to modify all settings related to the router as per your preference.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Issues in www.routerlogin.net Setup
The www.routerlogin.net Setup process is very easy, however, there are times when you face some issues in the process. These issues prevent you from completing this process successfully. However, these errors can easily be corrected by a simple procedure. This issue is the “www.routerlogin.net not responding”. However, the reasons for this issue can be the following.
The version of the web browser that you choose to open the official site sometimes is compatible with the www.routerlogin.net setup. This can also be the reason for the “www.routerlogin.net not responding” error. However, it hardly makes any difference, that which browser you choose among Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Microsoft Edge. But compatibility issues with some websites are common. To get rid of this issue, you need to clear all cookies. Later, you have to make sure that you clear the cache of your web browser too. Check if an updated version of your web browser is available or not. If yes that update your browser too. Because using a web browser with an older version can also be a reason behind the incompatibility. It can be a possibility that the older version that is not compatible with the router login web portal.
Unstable network connectivity can also be an issue behind this. Maybe you cannot access the site because of your network. There are times when our internet is either slow or sluggish, this creates a problem. The best way to resolve this issue is to switch off your router and then restart it. Now connect with your device one more time. This might resolve this issue.
So, these are some common scenarios where the users get when they do the www.routerlogin.net Setup. All it takes to keep the above points in mind so that you can get your www.routerlogin.net Setup done easily.
Typing errors happen with people most of the time. There can be a possibility that you too are mistyping the web address in the URL bar. This is why it is advised to recheck, as soon as you are done typing the entire address. An easy alternative to avoiding this mistake is to use your IP address. To get this IP address look in the user manual that comes with your device. This IP Address is a digital address and will directly take you to the website.