Get updated on your device settings my maintaining a regular login at www.mywifiext.net. This is not just a regular website, it is your gateway to having easy access to your device settings.
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
How to start managing an account at www.mywifiext.net?
In order to start managing your account, you need to create a fresh account for your extender device. The creation of an account is quite easy. You can just read the set of instructions given below.
- Connect your device to the network of your extender device. And the open an internet browser in your device.
- Visit the official site www.mywifiext.net, where you have to create an account.
- On the pop-up window, click the “SignUp” icon.
- This takes you to an online form, where you are required to enter all your details and press the submit icon.
- On clicking the submit button your account is created. Now a new window opens, you can opt for the settings that you want to choose for your router here. These settings generally are your WAN Setup settings, Operating settings, Wireless settings, and USB Settings.
This brings the account creation process to its completion. For all further uses, you are supposed to log in, using the following steps.
Process of login www.mywifiext.net
After creating an account once, you just have to visit, the official site, www.mywifiext.net, and log in to your account. To do this login follow these steps.
- After unboxing the product and aligning it, plug in your Wi-Fi Extender to a power supply socket.
- Connect any of your devices, to the network of your Wi-Fi extender device.
- Opt for any web browser that you generally use, such as Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to the address bar of this browser and there, type “www.mywifiext.net” and press the enter key.
- Lastly, you need to enter your credentials i.e your username and password. Later select the “Login” icon.
This brings the process of login to www.mywifiext.net account for your Wi-Fi Range Extender to completion. After that, you can easily continue with the modification of settings for your Wi-Fi range extender. Alternatively, you can also, update the pre-existing configuration. Once you have done that, you will be able to access seamless internet speed.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Issues in www.mywifiext.net Login
The setup process of an account at www.mywifiext.net is not always too smooth. You can face certain issues in the Login process at times. Let’s undermine some common issues and look for their easy solutions.
Not remembering the password or having a wrong password in mind is a common problem. This is so because a login is not required on a regular basis. The need for it arises only when you have to modify any settings or set up a different extender. However, it will be more beneficial if you always remember your credentials. But, in case, you forget it you always have the option to reset your default password. For this, you have to reconfigure your device first. To change the password you have to follow the procedure.
- To start with, try the default password, as there can be a chance that you have never changed your password.
- Try the password recovery method, in order to trace back your password.
- You now have to reset your extender. Resetting will restore the default settings and will make the default credentials effective, one more time. Consequently, you have to reconfigure your device using the above steps.
Connecting your router device to your extender is the most tricky part of your extender device. One of the common issues is while you log in at www.mywifiext.net, the color of light on your extender is red. This is generally because the connection part is not proper. However, there can be certain other reasons behind this also. Have a look at most of the possible reasons for this.
- Changes or modification made to the web login at www.mywifiext.net is either invalid or incorrect.
- The version of firmware that you are utilizing is either obsolete or is incorrect.
- The location of your Wi-Fi extender can also be a reason behind this issue.
- Your device is Lacking an authorized MAC address.
- Improper network connection.
Either after trying both the method ie., typing the web address and typing the IP address, you are still unable to connect to the router. This is one of the most common issues. You only get a message that the “www.mywifiext.net is not working”. The reasons for this issue can be:
- www.mywifiext.net is a local web address, you might not be able to assess is as any regular internet site address.
- Your existing router is not able to connect to your Wi-Fi Extender Device.
- An interrupted or spotty Wi-Fi connection can also be the reason behind this issue.
- It is always important to enter the correct address in the address bar is also essential. There can be instances, that we might have omitted certain parts or entered something incorrectly, that can also be a valid reason behind it.