There are 2 ways to do the RouterLogin Netgear. We list down an easy step by step guide for both the methods. You can go through both and choose any of the methods to complete the RouterLogin Netgear.
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE
RouterLogin Netgear With the help of your Mobile
Use the following method to complete the RouterLogin Netgear with the help of your mobile device.
- You have to open your “Google Playstore” or “Apple App Store” depending upon your operating system.
- Reach the search bar and there, type “Nighthawk”.
- Nighthawk is the app that serves as an easy and secure way to manage your Router settings.
- In the window that has a detailed description of the app, you will see an “Install” button. In order to initiate the download and installation, of the app, you have to click on this icon.
- After the installation is complete, you can now use your app.
- In case you are using an Orbi router you have to use the Orbi app. This app must be in your device as it is a mandate to install this app at the time of the setup of an Orbi Router device.
- As soon as you will open the app, you are asked to login to Netgear Account.
- If you an existing user of a Netgear Account, then you can log in to your account. Otherwise, you can create a new account.
- In case you do not have a Netgear account click on the “Create an Account” icon. And provide the required details in the respective fields.
- The user having a Netgear account has to tap on the “Log In” button. As a result, they are prompted to enter their username and password. This way they can log in to your account easily.
The updated version of your Nighthawk app helps you to connect to your router in the following two methods.
- The first method that you opt for is about connecting to your device manually. For a manual connection, you need to opt for the “Connect Manually” option. Now the instructions appearing on your screen will prompt you to reboot your router device. After the reboot process is complete you will see a list that has all available and active networks appear on your screen. Click on the SSID of your router. You are now asked to provide the password for your router. You will now be connected to your router.
- The other way to do this process is via the “Enable Camera and Scan” option. For this, the app will scan the bar code that is assigned to your router. After you select the option, the camera on your device will open. Next, you have to point the camera at the QR Code in order to scan it. You will find this QR code either at the back or the bottom of your Netgear product. And you are connected to your router.
After your device’s connection with the router is successful, the process completes.you are now ready to use your device and manage your product easily.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
RouterLogin Netgear With the help of your Laptop or PC
The other way to do this process is by taking the aid of your Laptop or PC. for that you need to follow the steps we bring below.
The first step in the process is to reach the official site of Netgear that supports the Router Login. There are two methods to do this.
(Method 1 – via entering the URL)
- Initiate with taking a PC or a laptop and then, open your Web browser.
- In the address bar of the browser window, you will have to type, “www.routerlogin.com”. Then, click enter.
- As a result, you will reach the home page of this site.
- Here, find the “Sign In” button and click on it.
- Lastly, enter your User Credentials in the respective fields when prompted.
(Method 2 – Using the IP Address)
- After opening the web browser on your device. Go to the address bar of your browser window.
- After that, enter the IP address of your router in the URL bar or the address bar of the browser.
- This will directly take you to the Routerlogin.com.
- Your IP address consists of a 4 – figure digital address having periods or decimals between each number.
- The IP address is the location of the local network of your router.
- The instruction booklet that came along your router, has this IP address in it.
- In case, you don’t find it search for it using your PC as well.
After following any of the two methods, the browser will now take you to the home page of the official site.
- You need to locate the “Sign In” button here and click on it.
- Otherwise, if you are a new user, then click “Sign Up” and follow the instructions.
- As a result, you have to enter your User Credentials in the respective fields.
This brings the process of RouterLogin Netgear completes.