Routerlogin.com is the official site facilitating the user to login to your router settings. You can generally use two methods to reach out to the site. In this part, we will guide you in reaching to these sites and then successfully logging in to your account.
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE
The initial phase in this process is to reach to the Routerlogin.com site. For this, we can use 2 methods. You can use either of the following methods for this.
(Method 1 – Typing the URL)
- Open a Web browser of your preference in your device.
- Your browser window has an address bar on the upper side. In this bar, type “Routerlogin.com” and click enter.
- Wait for a few seconds, in order to load the page in your browser window.
- Consequently, you will be redirected to the official site for logging in to your router settings.
- You now see the home page of this site.
- If the site does not load follow Method 2.
(Method 2 – Using the IP Address)
- Go to the address bar of your browser window.
- Insert the IP address of your router in the address bar.
- This ultimately takes you to Routerlogin.com. This is the official site for router login.
- Your IP address consists of a 4-figure digital address having decimals between each number.
- This series basically represents the location of the local network of your router.
- The instruction booklet that came along your router, has this IP address in it.
- In case, it isn’t found it can be searched using your PC as well.
The above two methods will now take you to the home page of Routerlogin.com. Now you have to either login to your account.
* For New User
- If you have never logged in before, then you have to create an account.
- For this, click the “Sign Up” option.
- You have to find the default credentials that are available somewhere on your router device.
- Your account is created, for further use, it is advised that you must change your user credentials from the default ones.
* For Existing User
- If you have logged in before, you have to click the “Sign In” icon
- Now, you have to enter your User Credentials in the respective fields.
- Enter your User Credential here.
- In case you have forgotten the password use the methods that we have described below to retrieve your password.
- Thus this concludes the process of Netgear Router Login. These steps can come super handy when you have to log-in to your Netgear Router.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Methods you can use to retrieve the password
You can face a general issue in the process of login at Routerlogin.com. This issue is not remembering your password. For this, you can opt for the following methods.
- You can begin with trying the default user credential as there can be a possibility that you have never changed them before.
- As default values, use ‘admin’ as username and ‘password’ as the key code. You can verify this by looking at the bottom of your router.
- If your signing in is done through this then you have never changed your username and password.
- But due to security reasons, it is beneficial to change and create your own username and password.
- This time when you log in, do not forget to change your Id and password in order to ensure security.
Once you have tried to log in with the ID password that you last remember, if you still are not able to log in you can try password recovery. For that follow the steps given below.
- On the window of Routerlogin.com that is prompting for Login, press the cancel tab.
- In case you have opted for the password recovery earlier, a new window will prompt on your screen. This window in the Password Recovery window.
- You now have to enter the serial number of your Netgear product. A serial number is a special numeric series that is the identity of every Netgear Router Device.
- The underside surface of your router is the place where you will find the Serial Number.
- After that, the last step is to answer a few security questions that were earlier selected by you only.
- If you all question corrected your password will appear on your screen.
If the password recovery option was not enabled by you before or the “Password Recovery” window was unable to prompt on your screen. Then you have the option to Factory Reset your router. However, if choose this method your device will completely be reset and all your previous settings will end. You need to configure your device from the very beginning.
- Make sure that your router device is on.
- Locate the Reset button on your device. You can try looking at the rear of the device to find this button.
- This reset button is usually located on the inner panel of the device. In order to open this reset button, insert a pin inside this hole and hold on for a few seconds.
- This concludes the factory reset of your router device. Now you need to set up your device from the very beginning.